Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nicolas Cage's Wicker Man


This is me and my friends' tribute to the most unintentionally funny film of all time, Nic Cage's remake of horror classic, The Wicker Man.  Currently working on a video, music was composed by David Rogers, lyrics by him, myself, David Rudden and Shane Fagan.  Mostly bastardized from the script.




Not Even The Moon Can Save You Now, Nicholas Cage
Chorus:
Where's the girl?
Where's the girl?
Gimme the bike!
How'd it get burned?!

Trucks, trucks
I'm haunted by trucks
Oh look!  A wet jumper!
How'd it get burned?!

Bees are stupid and I don't respect them
That's right, I just have sex with them

Wicka-Wicka-Wicker Man!

No!  I don't need anybody's goddam permission!
You have my permission to stay out of my fucking way!

Rowan!  Rowan! Rowan! Raw-Hide!

They can take our lives but they'll never take our beedom.

They're in my eyes!
AGH! They're in my eyes!

Nicholas Cage, THIS is how it got burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment